Termite Proofing Services:
Termites are one of the most dangerous wood destroying organisms. They dwell beneath a layer of thin brown mud like material which makes tracking them difficult. Termites may excavate the wood so that only a very thin layer of wood is left on the surface between their cavities and the outside.
Sterling, with its wide experience in the field, provides comprehensive termite control solutions that are long-lasting and cost-effective. The types of termite control treatment measures Sterling incorporates include – direct liquid treatments and liquid treatments applied at various vulnerable locations of the property. The team of experts at Sterling undertakes a thorough inspection of the client’s property to find out the intensity of the damage and suggest solutions accordingly.
- Homes: 1 year contract with initial treatment and regular check-up; attending callbacks if any during the course of the contract period
- 2 year contract also available at an attractive price – please call for details
- If entire building is treated, a 5 Year Service Warranty* is provided
- 5 Year Service Warranty* from the date of commencement of treatment
- Pre-Construction carried out at during construction stages as per BIS/PCI specifications